In Google Chrome to get to your downloads page is by going to the wrench and clicking downloads or starting a download and clicking Show all downloads
There are two easier ways of doing this, you can use CRTL+J to quickly get to the downloads page or use a handy Chrome Extension, if you like to click.
Using Downloads Extensions
Downloads extension is really easy to use, just install the extension, link below, and you will get a new icon near the address bar.
Just click the icon to go to the downloads page.
- Replace the Google Chrome New Tab with Speed Dial
- Hide All Open Tabs in Chrome with Panic Button
- Find out if a Website is Tracking you With Ghostery
- Use Internet Explorer inside Google Chrome with IE Tab
- Convert Web Page to PDF in Google Chrome