Pinning frequently used applications to your task bar can help increase your productivity. No need to search your program files for lost applications, just click on it and watch it launch. In Windows 7 you can also pin your favorite website as well.
How to Pin Website from Chrome
If you use Chrome as your default browser open it and go to the wrench in the right corner. Go down to Tools and click on Create applications shortcuts.
When you click it you’ll get a nice little window asking you where you want to put your shortcut. Just uncheck the check boxes next to Desktop and Start menu, well unless you want them. Then click create.
Here is how it will look.
That’s it for Chrome lets look at another browser.
How to Pin Website from Internet Explorer 9 in Windows 7
In Internet Explorer 9 its is super easy to pin websites. Just click and drag the tab to the taskbar and you will get an option to pin them.
Which ever browser you use it is relatively easy to pin your favorite sites to the taskbar.
- Uninstall Internet Explorer 9 from Windows 7
- Remove Internet Explorer 8 from Windows 7
- How to Automatically Start Internet Explorer in Private Mode
- Our Look at Internet Explorer 9 Preview
- How to Enable or Disable Software Rendering instead of GPU Rendering in IE9