Have you ever wanted to watch a YouTube video a little bigger instead of having to go to full screen? With a nifty little Chrome extension you can have just that!
Using Window Expander for YouTube
First install the Chrome extension, link below. After it finishes go to a YouTube video and click on the icon in the address bar and watch it in the browser window.
If you don’t want to click on the icon all the time you can go to the extension options and change the expand on startup to yes. From there you can also tweak other settings like quality level and if you want it to auto pause on start up.
- Hide All Open Tabs in Chrome with Panic Button
- Quickly and Easily Access your Downloads Page in Chrome
- How to Turn a YouTube Video into a Ringtone
- Change Download Location in Chrome
- Use a Virtual Keyboard Inside Google Chrome