We all know that Microsoft Word 2007 will automatically check if a word is spelled right or has proper grammar. What if you intentionally spell something wrong, or it isn’t added to your custom dictionary, you have to look at those horrible red and green squiggle lines.
The horror! Here is how to remove them.
First click on the Microsoft Office button and click on Word Options.
In the Word Options menu go down to Proofing and on the right pan find the When correcting spelling and grammar in Word section, uncheck Check spelling as you type and Mark grammar errors as you type.
Click OK and look at your misspelled words and messed up grammar.
- View Text Boundaries in Word 2010 or Word 2007
- Get an Internet Explorer Spell Check with ieSpell
- Hanging Indent in Word 2007 or 2010 Paragraph
- Convert Office 2010 Files to PDF
- Disable Protected View in Office 2010