Here is a cool little neat trick to make your command prompt transparent.
First download, link below, and unzip the rar file and run the executable. You will get a new tray icon, if you right click on it you get two choices.
Launch the command prompt, either from Start Search or the Run box, type in cmd. Immediately the command prompt is transformed into a transparent window.
- Open the Start Menu from any Location
- Quickly Open a Command Prompt Window from a Specific Folder Location
- How to Search the Internet from Your Windows 7 Start Menu
- Free HyperTerminal Alternatives for Windows 7
- Change Firefox’s Awesome bar Search to Any Search Engine