By default Windows 7 has big icons setup for their taskbar. Big icons come in handy especially if you have problems seeing. Don’t get me wrong I wear glasses myself, but sometimes I don’t have enough room to fit all these huge icons on my screen. Here is a quick tip to fix this problem.
How to do it
Go to the start menu and right click and go to properties.
The Taskbar and Start Menu Properties will open. Go to the Taskbar Tab and check Use Small Icons.
Here is before.
Here is small icons.
If you want to go back to the big icons just repeat the steps above and uncheck use small icons.
- Move Taskbar Icons in Windows 7
- Put the Recycle Bin on the Taskbar in Windows 7
- How to change the Start Menu Shut Down button Windows 7
- How to Add the Admin Tools to Windows 7 Start Menu
- Disable Aero Peek in Windows 7