Windows 8 Consumer Preview has been out for a while now so hopefully you have gotten familiar with it so far. If you haven’t download the OS yet download it now. Here is a quick tip to remove programs from the start screen.
Removing Programs from Windows 8 Start Screen
You will want to be on the start screen to do this, you can press the Windows key to get there. Find a program you no longer want on the screen and right click on it.
Move over the content menu on the bottom and select the Unpin form Start.
That will remove the program from the screen.
If you have any other tips and tricks for Windows 8 Consumer Preview comment below.
- How To Pin Programs on the Windows 8 Start Screen
- Uninstall Unwanted Programs from Windows
- Quickly Add Programs to the Right Click Content Menu the Easy Way
- Burn Windows 8 ISO to DVD in Windows 7
- Shutdown, Restart , or Hibernate Windows 8 from the Metro Start Menu