Here is a quick tip to pin the control panel to the Windows 7 taskbar.
Just open up the Control Panel and go to the icon in the taskbar. Right click on the icon and select the Pin this program to taskbar.
Now when you close the control panel you can still right click on it to see its jumplist.
You can quickly access your recent control panel menus, or even launch it from your taskbar.
- Add My Computer to the Taskbar in Windows 7, Vista or XP
- Permanently Display the Explorer Menu Bar in Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Add the Windows Vista Aero Flip to the Taskbar in Windows 7
- Put the Recycle Bin on the Taskbar in Windows 7
- Disable the Control Panel in Windows 7