If you are stuck using Windows Vista for any reason and hate how the Vista sidebar looks, here is a quick and easy way to customize the Vista sidebar with Windows Sidebar Styler.
Using Windows Sidebar Styler
First launch the application to get the menu interface. This is where you will select what elements of the sidebar you want to customize.
Just make a couple of changes and click the play button and restart the Sidebar.
- Add Names to DVD Drives in Windows 7, Vista and XP
- Take Ownership of a Folder or File in Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Resize Images in Windows 7 and Vista
- Turn off Gadgets Platform in Windows 7
- Create Bootable Windows 7 Flash Drive the Easy Way