It you are tired of closing each and every last open program you have open after a serious long day of work, I have a solution that does this for you!
How to do it
It is very simply and easy to get started. You don’t even have to install any software. Just download Close All, see the links at the bottom and extract the zip files and run it.
You can pin this to your Windows 7 Taskbar by dragging the icon to the taskbar.
Just click on it to close all open programs. Don’t worry about unsaved work. This program will ask you to save before it closes them.
It is a super easy way to close all open task for use lazy folks.
- Take Notes in Windows the Easy Way with NoteTray
- Manipulate Desktop Windows with SecondShell
- Read your RSS from your Taskbar in Windows 7
- How To Pin Control Panel to Taskbar in Windows 7
- Get Rid of the Taskbar with Taskbar Eliminator