Do you want up to 25GB of free storage for your SkyDrive account? Then all you need to do is go to the links below to get the 25GB free space. Here is how you get up to 25GB free online storage space on your Microsoft SkyDrive account.
Get up to 25GB Free Online Storage Space on Microsoft SkyDrive
Click the link here to get 7 GB free or if you are an existing Skydrive user to get up to 25 GB free.
If the link doesn’t work just go to Slick Deals and find the Microsoft Skydrive offer. Look for the offer that says Free 7GB Microsoft SkyDrive Cloud Storage. It will be under April 23, 2012 deals. Here is a what it looks like.
Click the Click here link and you will be asked to log in. You will get a confirmation just like the one below.
Then take a look at your storage. All 25GB of that free awesomeness.
If you don’t have a SkyDrive account I highly recommend it before getting this offer, you might still get the full 25GB instead of only 7GB.
- Download SkyDrive App for Windows 7
- Download SkyDrive App for Mac OS X Lion
- Add SkyDrive to the Right Click Send To Menu on Windows 7
- Save Office 2011 for Mac Files to SkyDrive
- Automatically Backup Desktop Folder to SkyDrive in Windows 7