While surfing the internet I came across this site that had a user post pictures of his computer in a pan of canola oil. He read a post a long time ago that mentioned about non-electrically-conductive oil so he decided to give it a try himself. This gentlemen managed to boot his machine up fine and play Quake 3. The only problem was he got a little hungry, so he decided to fry some snacks!
Read the the whole experience here: Hard Forum (picture from there too)
- How to Fix User Profile Service Failed the Logon Error
- Setup a Virtual Machine in VirtualBox
- Recover Windows 7 Product Key with These Methods
- Enable Aero in VirtualBox for Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Excel Column Function Tutorial